Always look on the bright side of life, Anniversary, appreciation, cloud 9, decissions, happy, Happy Anniversary, life, options, rob pattinson, Robert Pattinson, TCS, TCS Mafia, Thank you, Thanks, The life of brain, TheColdShower
**HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARY! I WISH I COULD BAKE YOU A P33NCAKE BB! YOU KNOW I WOULD! BUT WITH THE DISTANCE AND ALL I ONLY GET TO WISH YOU THE BESTEST FROM ACROSS THE POND AND A FANTASTIC BDAY!**
Ladies, I am on cloud nine and I don’t even have an idea why. No, I am not pregnant with Rob’s lovechild. Even though I wish I were. Imagine how cute that baby would be (if Robs genes are as dominant as I hope them to be).
Actually the reasons for that are not really that exciting but when you’re where I am right now in RL, you seem to learn to appreciate the little things and successes. It took me a while to get here but I guess at some point all of us get sick and tired of being sick and tired. Being sorry for myself is something I’ve been doing for far too long. It took me such a looong while (and a few throwbacks) to realize that I am the only one that holds the key to my success! I can be everything I want to be IF I just trust myself and my abilities. To my defense: I was not used to throwbacks (really, I am not. I usually always get what I want even if that means working my ass off to get it) however, I am now. As someone who usually always looks on the bright side of life, I’ll be thankful for that. What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger and all that ya know?
Having said that, I thank you all so so much for the kind words and for understanding. I know life’s a bitch for us all, not just me.
Now that I’ve blabbed enough, let me get specific…
I’ve prepared two lists:
RL REASONS WHY B IS ON CLOUD 9
- I’m starting a 3-month-course next week to get some more qualifications and with that, hopefully more job offers.
- I’m trying for the drivers licence again, determined to get it this time – preferably by the end of May. Theory Test is scheduled for next week.
- I’ve already fallen in love with a car that I want REALLY badly and everyone is encouraging me in my choice. Daddy said it could be a belated bday present (to which I replied that I wanna buy it on my own so it’ll be more special; I’m afraid this will result in a little discussion though…).
- I’m going on holidays as planned, which means I am not missing my friend’s wedding or my cousin’s engagement party.
- Yes, I’m even excited about my birthday in a few days.
IL REASONS WHY B IS ON CLOUD 9
- My mind is overflowing with ideas that surround TCS Blog – even after 2 years.
- I’m in the process of writing my first story and it’s going great so far.
- Did ya hear of JadaPattinson’s “Fic the Gif” – contest yet? Totally participating in that (under a fake name of course; otherwise Jada might not like me after she’s read my maybe-maybe-not awful writing).
- I have so many “projects” to do, I won’t even have the time to pity myself.
- I’m going to see Bel Ami tomorrow evening!
Some of you might be wondering, why did B name this blogpost “TCS 3.0″ then? She is not changing anything…??
While the changes will not be designwise – yet (it’s not my fault wordpress has so pretty themes!), there will be a change.
I’ve thought about it back and forth for a while now and I’ve come to the conclusion that keeping up with the everyday posts is just not doable for me at this point. I always held the view that blogging should be fun – which it still is for me, don’t panic- but lately it has felt more like an obligation rather than fun. Which is sad because on the one hand I always sort of felt obligated to get a post up for you girls to enjoy, but on the other hand I kept beating myself down because due to that the quality of posts has gone down noticeably.
To improve said situation I have two propositions. Again, I’ve prepared two lists with pro’s and con’s (Dood, do I love lists!!)
Posts on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
PRO: You’ll get a Robp33n Wednesday Post every week.
CONTRA: The posts will always be of the same type kwIm? Traditionally Monday is Robp0rn Monday, Wednesday is Robp33n Wednesday and Friday is Anonymous Robcoholics Friday. Yes, we could change that up, but why fix something that is not necessarily broken?
Posts on every 2nd day
PRO: You will get different posts because one week you’ll have a Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday post and then the other a Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday post. It will never get too boring.
CON: You’ll get a Robp33n Wednesday Post every two weeks, which is not too bad imho because there are not quite that many Robp33n Sightings atm.
I reserve the right to post spontaniously in between the scheduled posts. No matter which option we end up choosing.
As you can probably tell by my argumentation I sorta lean towards option 2 because I just think that’d be more fun, but please feel free to choose the type of option you like better. Whichever that is!
I’m here to please you ladies (that totally came out wrong didn’t it?)